We're thinking of taking a live aboard boat to snorkel in the GBR. I checked the prices of a few boats, and they seem rather expensive, something like $400+ USD/pp/per night. Does anyone know of a boat that is less expensive, esp good for snorkelers, where the reefs are not too far down?
Is it really worth it to do a live aboard boat to experience the GBR? I'm hoping by doing so we could go to multiple reefs and even experience it at night.
Thanks for any advice and pointers!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 KODAK printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT KODAK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sydney High tea
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar