So far my trip is off to an auspicious beginning. When I arrived for my flight at DFW, I was told that the ETA had not been transfered over (the agent could not see it), even though I booked it months ago, received a confirmation, and checked it out. So, I paid $45 to buy a new one at DFW. Just sent a sternly worded e-mail to the Ottawa Australian office ...
I'm now at LAX, where my flight has been delayed 2.5 hours. The same thing happened yesterday, so I'm thinking this is there way of making schedule changes as a policy. I have many friends in LA, but I don't really fancy a late night uber and going in and outside of security. 3:15 hours left until my flight ... This means I won't get into Sydney until 10 am, so it will surely cut into my sightseeing plans already. Sigh.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 BELKIN ROUTER Installation Contact 1800:681:7208 BELKIN Tec*h sup0rt care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase