I will be leaving for Australia October 20th and returning November 17th.
This is my initial itinerary:
Arrive Sydney Oct 22 -28
Sydney- Cairns Oct 28-Nov 4
Cairns – Brisbane Nov 4- 9
Brisbane – Melbourne Nov 9 – 14
Then back to Sydney for departure on the 17th
Apart from my stay in Brisbane, where I will visit with friends, I will be on my own. I am in my early 70's. I plan on flying from place to place since I don't drive anymore. I would love suggestions on what to see and do. Also is the order of places goood and time planned in each?
I will definitively be snorkeling but where I don't know, I presume there are buses once I get to Cairns to take me elsewhere if I so choose. So many choices and places to go
that's why I am asking for help.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 2 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 7 Itinerary decisions
- 8 Melbourne lodging locations
- 9 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 10 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 11 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 12 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 13 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 14 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 15 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 16 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 17 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 18 First time visiting Australia
- 19 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 20 Australia dollar
- 21 Australia - first time
- 22 Sydney airport
- 23 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 24 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 25 great barrfier reef