My name is Jonathan, I'm planning a trip through western Aus. next month, starting in Broome and heading down to Exmouth. We'll be spending about two weeks looking for different species of reptiles to photograph and such. Anyways, most of our trip is planned at this point except our camper. I've been trying to find a company to rent through, but no one except wicked that I've seen so far even has options on their site to pick up in Broome and drop of in Exmouth or close by. I really don't want to use Wicked campers for obvious reasons. We aren't fake vulgar hippies for one, and I've heard terrible reviews on their customer service. The Outback being what it is, I don't want to be driving around in a poorly maintained vehicle. I just don't know where else to look for camper options. all of the major sites that come up in my research don't offer one way drop off on that route. Does anyone know of a company that does? If I have to go with Wicked I will, but I really want to avoid that if possible.
Thanks so much for the help!
Jonathan from USA
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 CANON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT CANON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive