We're going to FP in August for the first time for our honeymoon. We are going to be there for 12 nights, and definitely want to hit Bora Bora and Moorea. I am trying to decide if we should go to Tahaa as well?
We both scuba dive and enjoy snorkeling and doing some activities besides just relaxing (which we still want to do as well). I didn't know if Tahaa had enough to do or if it was pretty remote.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 2 70-Something Suggestions
- 3 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Sydney High tea
- 6 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 7 30 Days Down Under
- 8 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 11 Itinerary decisions
- 12 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 13 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 14 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 15 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 16 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 17 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 18 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 19 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 20 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 21 First time visiting Australia
- 22 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 23 Australia dollar
- 24 Australia - first time
- 25 Sydney airport