I'm looking into traveling to Moorea and staying at the Intercontinental Resort. I'm getting the impression it's not located on an actual real beach with soft white sand, but rather a created beach from what used to be mangroves. If anyone has been there can you shed some light in my direction? It's kind of a deal breaker if you know what I mean.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 4 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 5 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 6 70-Something Suggestions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Sydney High tea
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar