My fiance and I are trying to decide if we should go to French Polynesia for our Honeymoon in late August for 2 weeks. We were thinking of going to Tahiti, Moorea and Bora Bora, but we are certainly up for suggestions. We scuba dive and were interested in the kayaking, hiking and other outdoor activities the islands seem to offer. We also want to relax, but we think we will get bored if we spend the entire time in a bungalow on the water kind of deal.
Everything I read continues to say how EXPENSIVE the islands are. I am okay with paying more if it is worth it.....is it?
Also, is there enough to do there (like eating, drinks etc.) or is it pretty sleepy?
Thanks in advance for helping us make our choice. We were also considering Koh Samui in Thailand because my finace loves it, but I didn't know if we should try French Polynesia instead.
Can't wait for your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 5 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 8 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 9 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 10 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 11 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 12 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 14 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 15 2 week Australia recommendations
- 16 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 17 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 18 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 19 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 20 Australia + Surf
- 21 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 22 Sydney High tea
- 23 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 24 70-Something Suggestions
- 25 Melbourne lodging locations