I will be kind of following indiancouple's itinerary below:
Auckland: 1 day
Rotorua: 3 days
Wellington: 2 days
Nelson: 3 days
Punakaiki: 1 day
Fox Glacier: 2 days
Queenstown: 4 days
Te Anau: 2 days
Twizel: 1 day
Christchurch: 1 day
I will need internet access for couple of hours everyday in all of these places. While in the cities and bigger towns this will not be a problem, can folks suggest any accommodations in the smaller/remote towns where net access will be available ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 ESET 1800:681:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT ESET Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sydney High tea
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar
Internet access in NZ a must: Please suggest accommodations