I will be kind of following indiancouple's itinerary below:
Auckland: 1 day
Rotorua: 3 days
Wellington: 2 days
Nelson: 3 days
Punakaiki: 1 day
Fox Glacier: 2 days
Queenstown: 4 days
Te Anau: 2 days
Twizel: 1 day
Christchurch: 1 day
I will need internet access for couple of hours everyday in all of these places. While in the cities and bigger towns this will not be a problem, can folks suggest any accommodations in the smaller/remote towns where net access will be available ?
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
Internet access in NZ a must: Please suggest accommodations