I live in Perth, Western Australia and I'm 25. I have January and February off work and I am keen to travel somewhere within Australia, probably on my own. My budget is roughly $10,000 -15,000.
I love the beach and would be keen to learn how to surf (if anyone knows of a great surfing school somewhere?); I also love fishing (again, not very good at it so I would be keen to go on a fishing trip with a guide or something) and camping. I also love good food and cooking. So I am looking for some sort of organised tour that could involve surfing and/or fishing and/or camping in a beautiful part of Australia and with people around my age group. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 9 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 12 Itinerary decisions
- 13 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 14 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 15 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 16 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time