I'm planning to spare a week in April to see some of South Island of Newzealand.
I'll be traveling from Gold Coast, Australia, and I don't have plan in mind. I want to see Queenstown, Milford sound, and then the best scenic route to Christchurch as I'm planning to fly to Queenstown and fly from Christchurch or vise versa.
I want to rent a car and drive my way.
Any thoughts will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL password 1800:681:7208 CONTACT AOL mTech 24/7 sbaba!
- 2 Las vegas bowl 2017, Bears vs Lions, Chargers vs Chiefs
- 3 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 4 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 5 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 6 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 7 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 8 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 9 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 10 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 11 Melbourne lodging locations
- 12 Christmas in Cairns
- 13 30 Days Down Under
- 14 NYE Perth
- 15 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 16 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 17 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 18 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 19 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 20 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 21 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 22 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 23 2 week Australia recommendations
- 24 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 25 Australia Honeymoon in February