I am planning a trip to Sydney and Melbourne in second half of August (I know its gonna be cold). To be honest, i really haven't done any homework and was hoping that folks here could be of some help.
I have flexibility to keep my trip duration anywhere between 7-14 days, based on how many days most people suggest I should stay. I am mostly interested in all typical sight seeing adventures. I am not the highest fan of spending hours on beach. I like to visit beaches, hang out just for a while and then move on.
I will be traveling alone (35 yr old male), will not be driving anywhere and would reply mostly on public transportation.
Any help on duration, what to do, tips on public transportation or things that I should not miss will really really help.
Apologies for being so generic and looking for a lot of information.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Yahoo EMAIL Password Reset Contact Now 1~888~260:2909 Yahoo Tec*h Boss
- 2 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 5 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 8 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 9 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 10 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 11 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 12 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 13 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 14 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 15 2 week Australia recommendations
- 16 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 17 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 18 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 19 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 20 Australia + Surf
- 21 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 22 Sydney High tea
- 23 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 24 70-Something Suggestions
- 25 Melbourne lodging locations