I am staying for 2 nights in end March. We are 4 adults. Any place which has direct access to the beach and good for exploring area around?
Max budget is 400$/night for 4 of us.
Beachfront Resort was good, but rooms too tight for 4 adults.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 4 70-Something Suggestions
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Sydney High tea
- 7 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 8 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 9 Australia for two weeks.
- 10 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 11 Itinerary decisions
- 12 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 13 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 14 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 15 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 16 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 17 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 18 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 19 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 20 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 21 First time visiting Australia
- 22 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 23 Australia dollar
- 24 Australia - first time
- 25 Sydney airport
Hotel/Lodge right on the beach around Coromandel/Whitianga