My fiance and I are planning a 3 week trip to Australia and NZ for our honeymoon around first week of March. I would want to give around 2 weeks to Australia and the rest for NZ. We are looking for a relaxing trip. Not too much of shuttiling. We arent into adventure sports and would prefer nice restaurants or partying.
Our options in Australia are Sydney, Melbourne, Cairns, the Great Ocean Road, Great Barrier Reef, Brisbane.
Please suggest an itinerary. As of now im planning only Australia. Feel free to suggest any other place other than those mentioned above or cut down any place from the list above.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Christmas in Cairns
- 2 INDEPENDENT TRAVEL BY BUS, TRAIN AND PLANE
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 NYE Perth
- 6 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 7 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 8 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 9 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 10 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 11 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 12 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 13 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea