Am I crazy?
I just booked an amazing two week trip to New Zealand in early July (from USA) because we found an amazing deal on plane tickets. I just found out I'm pregnant and we have a one year old, so my husband and I aren't sure what the ideal itinerary would be given our obvious limitations. (I can't ski, baby too little for big adventure activities...but In July I won't be too pregnant that I can't hike and enjoy done activity) I know it's winter in NZ so is love to know should we stick to one island, and what would be an ideal itinerary and must see list in a two week time?
Please help all powerful Internet community, I can still cancel the trip if this is a bad decision... Thanks loves!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
Am I crazy?