Flights are booked to fly into Hamilton Island in mid feb in the afternoon... we have 2 full days in the whitsundays (not including travel) and are looking for some help:
1) LOOKING for the BEST 1 night 2 days or 2 nights 3 days cruise of the whitsundays under $500 / person for 2 nights and under $350 pp for one night.
Looking for something that will take us to the best snorkelling and sights in the whitsundays, is not over crowded and is clean and calm.
So far i am looking at the Iceberg.
2) since we fly into hamilton island in the afternoon and fly out of hamilton island in the AM, what is the quickest and least expensive way to transfer to Airlie Beach to meet with the overnight sailing tour?
I'm shocked to see that the ferry is about $60 / person per way.
Any advice will help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Itinerary decisions
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 6 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 7 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 10 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 11 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 12 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 13 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 14 First time visiting Australia
- 15 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 16 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 17 Australia dollar
- 18 Australia - first time
- 19 Sydney airport
- 20 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 21 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 22 great barrfier reef
- 23 Uluru
- 24 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 25 South Island guided hike worth the cost?