Me and a friend are heading to Hamilton Island in August we have about 9 days till we have to head back to Newcastle (NSW) We're not too sure what to do with the 9 days. We don't mind if we don't fly back from Hamilton Island open to heading to other places. Anybody got any suggestions? We've looked at accommodation in Hamilton Island but it seems expensive.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Itinerary decisions
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 6 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 7 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 10 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 11 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 12 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 13 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 14 First time visiting Australia
- 15 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 16 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 17 Australia dollar
- 18 Australia - first time
- 19 Sydney airport
- 20 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 21 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 22 great barrfier reef
- 23 Uluru
- 24 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 25 South Island guided hike worth the cost?