I am planning a 3 week trip with my boyfriend in February and it is LAST MINUTE! We are only able to take 3 weeks off from work so that's all we have to work with. We are in our mid 20s and are looking for sightseeing/hiking/relaxing/beach. We are from Montreal, Canada so we want warm weather!
So far we've been thinking of Sydney, Melbourne, Darwin, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Brisbaine, Auckland, Wellington, Queenstown, maybe Perth and Cairns... I've also read about Cook Islands and Fiji, but I think they might be too far?
I know it's impossible to see all this in 3 weeks so I'm wondering what we should skip? Also don't wanna get stuck in monsoons and rain..
Anyways if you can give us some pointers we would really appreciate it!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 https://michiganstatevsmaryland.football/
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 6 Itinerary decisions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 9 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 10 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 11 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 12 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 13 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 14 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 15 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 16 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 17 First time visiting Australia
- 18 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 19 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 20 Australia dollar
- 21 Australia - first time
- 22 Sydney airport
- 23 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 24 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 25 great barrfier reef
Going to Asutralia/New Zealand in Feb and need suggestions!