Here is a video of my trip to French Polynesia last month. The islands visited in this video are Taha'a, Huahine, Bora Bora, and Moorea. Feel free to ask any questions! Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEMgXAbIRpg
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL! AOL-password-recovery-CONTACT-☎-1855-843-8475-AOL-Tec*h-24-7
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 Melbourne lodging locations
- 4 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 5 30 Days Down Under
- 6 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 7 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 8 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 9 70-Something Suggestions
- 10 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 11 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 12 Australia for two weeks.
- 13 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 14 Itinerary decisions
- 15 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 16 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 17 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 18 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 19 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 20 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 21 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 22 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 23 First time visiting Australia
- 24 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 25 Australia dollar