The wife and I will be in Fraser island in two days and are wondering if we should take a day tour from kingfisher or rent our own 4WD and venture of on our own.
I like the experience of renting and exploring on our own but am not sure if it's ideal. It's also expensive at $300 for the one day. I also heard the rental companies try to gauge you for the insurance bond.
Can anyone recommend a reputable rental company?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL @ PASSWORD Reset CONTACT 1:888:482:3831 AOL Tec*h Supp0rt Care 24/7
- 2 Melbourne lodging locations
- 3 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 4 Christmas in Cairns
- 5 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 NYE Perth
- 8 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 9 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 10 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 11 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 12 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 13 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea