Hi mlgb -
Is this the track you've referred to in some of your posts - the Tuatapere Hump Ridge Track?
Just wondering because we're planning a return visit to the SI and I don't think we've yet explored the Southern Scenic Route west of Invercargill - I keep seeing references to this track and thought it might be the one you've walked???
Also, are you by chance familiar with the Southern Coastal Track which is south of the Hump Ridge Track?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 4 AVIRA @renewal Installation CONTACT ? 1800 6817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 7 Christmas in Cairns
- 8 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 9 30 Days Down Under
- 10 NYE Perth
- 11 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 12 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 13 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 14 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 15 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 16 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 17 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 18 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 19 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 20 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 21 2 week Australia recommendations
- 22 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 23 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 24 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 25 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
Hi mlgb -