Im planning to visit New Zealand/Australia soon from Edmonton Alberta Canada and was wondering if I could get some pointers. I'm more of a fly by the seat of my pants (not making plans from one moment to the next, going with the flow type) kinda traveller, would this be possible at this time of year in this area? Mostly in the sense of actually getting accommodations without advance booking. I'm also looking for some pointers on how to fly to both countries as Id like to start in New Zealand and finish in Australia yet can only seem to find flights that start and end in New Zealand. Or any general pointers or links would be greatly appreciated. Ive done a fair amount of research so far but it feels kinda overwhelming almost to the point where I'm getting scared to go! Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 30 Days Down Under
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Australia for two weeks.
- 4 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 5 Itinerary decisions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 8 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 9 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 10 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 11 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 12 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 13 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 14 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 15 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 16 First time visiting Australia
- 17 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 18 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 19 Australia dollar
- 20 Australia - first time
- 21 Sydney airport
- 22 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 23 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 24 great barrfier reef
- 25 Uluru
First time caller, first time traveller looking for advice