Have had so much help from the forum and keen to get some advice on an upcoming trip to Fiji - it's all quite lastminute and seeing hotel prices are so much higher than I was expecting ($500 a night!!!) I'm looking to stay somewhere nice (4 or 5 star) but wasn't expecting such a high price.
I've read somewhere that the best prices are 'on the spot' when you get to Nadi. Is this recommended? Are there specific sites you know of for great deals in Fiji, especially last minute?
We'd like to visit the Mamanua or Yasawa islands in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for any advice!!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 30 Days Down Under
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 NYE Perth
- 4 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 5 Christmas in Cairns
- 6 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 7 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 8 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 9 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 10 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 11 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 12 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 13 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 14 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 15 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 16 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 17 2 week Australia recommendations
- 18 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 19 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 20 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 21 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 22 Australia + Surf
- 23 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 24 Sydney High tea
- 25 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
Fiji hotel - book in advance or just rock up? How do you get the best price?