I am going to Australia for a work trip and have added a short 3 days in New Zealand on the way home. What are the top few things I should try and do while I am there (there will be 2 other coworkers with me). We fly into Auckland.. not sure if we are renting a car, unless i am told it really is necessary.
Thanks for the help!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 NYE Perth
- 3 Christmas in Cairns
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 6 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 7 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 8 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 9 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 10 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 11 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 12 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 13 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea