We are considering taking a flight to Lizard Island by Daintree to see the GBR? Has anyone used them? I found them on Trip Advisor and they have excellent reviews except for one "troll" I guess. (If that is what you would call them.) It is not cheap but we are willing to pay for an extraordinary experience. I am not fond of being on a boat with a lot of people and taking quite awhile to get to the reef. I would appreciate any advice.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Sydney High tea
- 2 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 6 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 7 70-Something Suggestions
- 8 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 9 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 10 Australia for two weeks.
- 11 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 12 Itinerary decisions
- 13 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 14 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 15 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 16 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time
Daintree Airlines, has anyone heard or used them for the GBR tour?