The last week of this trip report
has coverage of the Cook Islands- Aitutaki, Atiu, and a brief stop in Rarotonga. I had trouble tagging it to both the USA forum (first 2 weeks of the trip) and the Pacific Forum.
Enjoy. Don't forget to scroll down!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 2 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 3 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 4 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 5 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 6 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 7 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 8 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 9 Melbourne lodging locations
- 10 Christmas in Cairns
- 11 30 Days Down Under
- 12 NYE Perth
- 13 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 14 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 15 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 16 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 17 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 18 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 19 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 20 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 21 2 week Australia recommendations
- 22 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 23 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 24 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 25 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
COOK ISLANDS - AITUTAKI, ATIU and a brief stop in RAROTONGA July 2013