I'm hoping to travel to Australia at the end of this year for a period of 4 months from Italy. I am 20 years old and will be staying with my girlfriends family, so not paying accommodation or food costs. I enquired at the local travel agents but they were unable to help me in regards to the Visa requirements and what I would need.
As far as I can tell, I have two options; The Visitor Visa and the eVisitor visa and will have to apply for the three month visa and apply for an extension while I am in Australia? I HAVE looked on the http://www.immi.gov.au website but there is no way to contact someone via email (that I ca see).
If anyone would be able to help me here I would be so grateful!
Which Visa would be most appropriate for me?
How much will I need in my bank account to do this?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 30 Days Down Under
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 NYE Perth
- 4 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 5 Christmas in Cairns
- 6 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 7 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 8 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 9 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 10 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 11 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 12 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 13 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 14 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 15 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 16 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 17 2 week Australia recommendations
- 18 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 19 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 20 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 21 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 22 Australia + Surf
- 23 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 24 Sydney High tea
- 25 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time