In a few months, my brother will be moving to Canberra to play rugby for a year. I have already decided I want to make him a going away care package, but not 100% of what to include. What would you include in it? What are some American products that are not available there (food or otherwise)? What are things people regret not taking or would not think to take? What are small items one can bring to make it feel like home?
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888:260:72O8 Password Reset CONTACT YAHOO Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive