Got friends of friends who had a car crash in NZ.
What I heard is
- they were driving on the right side of the road
- crash involved another car
- light injuries on both side
Now what I don't get
Friends of friends are not allowed to come back
They must go to court
Seems that NZ is fed up with tourists having road accidents.
The source I talked to is reliable but seems strange to me.
Might be elements missing or is it standard to be treated somehow like criminals for a simple car crash ?
Ps : I am not a troll, I am a frequent poster on Europe and we have a longstanding dream to spend long vacation in Australia/NZ including a car.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 2 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 3 Itinerary decisions
- 4 Melbourne lodging locations
- 5 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 6 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 7 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 8 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 9 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 10 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 11 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 12 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 13 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 14 First time visiting Australia
- 15 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 16 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 17 Australia dollar
- 18 Australia - first time
- 19 Sydney airport
- 20 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 21 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 22 great barrfier reef
- 23 Uluru
- 24 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report
- 25 South Island guided hike worth the cost?