Due to life we have had to cancel our perfectly planned nz/oz trip that was suppose to be 3 weeks in August.
We are now thinking of going during Christmas. It not ideal but it's the only option.
We are planning to do 5/6 in new zealand to see auckland and Queenstown. Then 5 days for Sydney including a day trip to the Blue Mountains. I'm unsure what to do for the remaining 4 days. Our options are Melbourne aka see the Great Ocean Road or Cairns or Whitsunday (which wasn't part of the original plan). Any advice?
Any new years advice? See it in Queenstown or Sydney? I know we'll have to book hotel asap either way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 NYE Perth
- 3 How to save in travel cost in Perth, Melborne and Sydney
- 4 Christmas in Cairns
- 5 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 6 30 Days Down Under
- 7 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 8 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 9 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 10 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 11 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 12 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 13 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 14 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 15 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 16 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 17 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 18 2 week Australia recommendations
- 19 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 20 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 21 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 22 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 23 Australia + Surf
- 24 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 25 Sydney High tea