My friend and I are going to Australia 5. October for working holiday. Our plan is to work for about a month if possible and then go travel through east coast from nov-dec. We don't know if we should travel from Cairns to Melbourne or Melbourne to Cairns. We've heard it's not so warm in October (about 17 degrees celsius or so ) in Melbourne and we really want to stay where it's warm, so that's why we though we might start from Cairns. I have heard too if we start from Melbourne to Cairns it would be too warm there in dec.. So what do you guys think?
I have done some researches on where to travel in East Coast. But if you have any recommendations on where to go, I would be glad to hear about them.
- Linda )
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 शिकार brother PRINTER1800:681:7208 CONTACTbrother Tec*hh care
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 5 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 6 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 7 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase