My husband and I are trying to make arrangements to stay at Green Island, Hamilton Island or Fraser Island in November of this year. We will be staying in Cairns for a few days - hopefully doing some snorkeling on the Great Barrier Reef before heading to an island. Curious is anyone out there knows if the islands and/or the reef are thick with the box jellies that time of year.
Also, if anyone can give a recommendation on travel to Daintree or Cape Tribulation - I would appreciate that as well.
Thanks from Cape Cod
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h CALL 24*7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 4 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 5 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 6 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 7 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 8 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 9 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 10 Melbourne lodging locations
- 11 Christmas in Cairns
- 12 30 Days Down Under
- 13 NYE Perth
- 14 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 15 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 16 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 17 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 18 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 19 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 20 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 21 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 22 2 week Australia recommendations
- 23 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 24 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 25 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase