We have 20 days in Australia in end June/ July. Family travelling with 2 boys 7 and 11. So far we have 5 days for Sydney (flying in and out city) and 5 days for fort douglas. We also wanted to go to Uluru. I guess that would be a couple of days. That still leaves about a week. Any recommendations? The current order is Sydney > Fort Douglas > Uluru ... Is there an optimal order. We havent made domestic travel arrangements (except for hotels in Sydney followed by Fort Douglas). Kids like nature, beach, museums, cities...
We left a week out to see if we can do something in a neighboring island or NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Oklahoma State vs Kansas State
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 6 Itinerary decisions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 9 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 10 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 11 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 12 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 13 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 14 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 15 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 16 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 17 First time visiting Australia
- 18 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 19 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 20 Australia dollar
- 21 Australia - first time
- 22 Sydney airport
- 23 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 24 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 25 great barrfier reef