Planning my first trip to Australia with my wife and 2 kids, age 14 and 9 from June 7 to June 29.
We love the beach, outdoors, rainforests, national parks, bit of the city life and shopping too, don't like too cold weather, don't enjoy driving.
Can you help me draw up a 22 day Australian itinerary with 4 places to visit with the above activities where we can spend 5 -6 days each.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 3 30 Days Down Under
- 4 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 5 Australia for two weeks.
- 6 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 7 Itinerary decisions
- 8 Melbourne lodging locations
- 9 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 10 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 11 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 12 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 13 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 14 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 15 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 16 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 17 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 18 First time visiting Australia
- 19 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 20 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 21 Australia dollar
- 22 Australia - first time
- 23 Sydney airport
- 24 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 25 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?