My husband and I are planning a two week trip for this winter. We are trying to fit Sydney, GBR, and the South Island of New Zealand (maybe the train from Christchurch to Marlborough, then the interisland ferry and fly back to Sydney).
Just wondering if anyone has done something similar or has any input? We don't want to spend too much time traveling between sites, but really want to see both AUS and NZ.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 meridian health protocol
- 2 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Itinerary decisions
- 5 Melbourne lodging locations
- 6 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 7 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 8 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 9 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 10 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 11 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 12 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 13 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 14 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 15 First time visiting Australia
- 16 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 17 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 18 Australia dollar
- 19 Australia - first time
- 20 Sydney airport
- 21 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 22 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 23 great barrfier reef
- 24 Uluru
- 25 Milford Sound (Fly! Cruise! Fly!) - Travel Report