me and my wife are doing a 14 day trip to Australia with the following itinerary in November. we need help with recommendations on the areas to stay so that we can look for hotels and B&B's accordingly. our budget will be in the range of AUD 125-AUD 200. Our preference is where public transport is easily accessible since we will be only using that. any help with this will be highly appreciated. many thanks in advance:
Melbourne 2 days
Sydney 4 nights including a trip to blue mountains. Also, should we spend a night at blue mountains (katoomba) or do a day tour.
Cairns: 2 nights
Brisbane: 1 night Brisbane and 2 nights gold coast
Adelaide: 1 night then a drive to melbourne with 2 nights on the way
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 70-Something Suggestions
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 Melbourne lodging locations
- 4 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 5 30 Days Down Under
- 6 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 7 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 8 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 9 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 10 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 11 Australia for two weeks.
- 12 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 13 Itinerary decisions
- 14 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 15 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 16 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 17 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 18 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 19 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 20 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 21 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 22 First time visiting Australia
- 23 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 24 Australia dollar
- 25 Australia - first time