I would love any insight into how to plan our 21 day road trip around the South and North Islands of NZ. We do have a 4 night 5 day Milford Track experience through Ultimate Hikes scheduled on Day 6 through Day 9 where we start and stop in Queenstown. We fly in on Day 1 to Christchurch and we fly out of Auckland on Day 21. It all looks so amazing it is hard to figure out what to skip and how to arrange all the highlights without too much backtracking. I appreciate any help!
If possible we'd like to see the following: Mt Cook Region, Oamaru, Queenstown, Glenorchy/Cromwell, Fiordland Region, Lake Wanaka, FJ Glacier, Kaikoura, Hanmer Springs, Arthur's Pass, Nelson Region, Picton, and several notable spots in the North Island yet to be determined.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 2 30 Days Down Under
- 3 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 4 Australia for two weeks.
- 5 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 6 Itinerary decisions
- 7 Melbourne lodging locations
- 8 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 9 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 10 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 11 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 12 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 13 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 14 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 15 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 16 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 17 First time visiting Australia
- 18 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 19 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 20 Australia dollar
- 21 Australia - first time
- 22 Sydney airport
- 23 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 24 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
- 25 great barrfier reef