I have been reading through the forums trying to collect data for a 10 night trip in AU. Dates are mid Nov. based on my read I have gathered the following.
- 1 day tour of city
- trip to blue mountains (night stay recommended?)
- feather dale wildlife park
- opera house
- beach walk
- stay in port Douglas
- Great Barrier Reef
- drains rainforest
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. Travelers are middle aged active and open to new adventures. From the U.S. and would like to see what is unique to AU and have new experiences. Open to food Recommendations as well.
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 Best Pet-Friendly Farmstays in NSW
- 2 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 3 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 6 Australia for two weeks.
- 7 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 8 Itinerary decisions
- 9 Melbourne lodging locations
- 10 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 11 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 12 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 13 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 14 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 15 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 16 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 17 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 18 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 19 First time visiting Australia
- 20 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive
- 21 Australia dollar
- 22 Australia - first time
- 23 Sydney airport
- 24 Sydney Airport connecting flights
- 25 How many days for Auckland and Christchurch on a 30-day trip?
2 week trip in AU: 5 nights in Sydney and 5 nights in Cairns area?