We have decided to spend 2 1/2 days and 3 nights in Tasmania and will have a car. We get in at noon on the first day and plan on driving to Richmond and spend the night there. The next day we plan on driving to Port Arthur and spend the day and night there. The last day we plan to drive back to Hobart and spend the day/night there.
Does this sound like the best use of our time? Is one full day enough time in Port Arthur?
We have a 6 year old. Is there anything else we should do in our short visit?
Thank you for your input!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 शिकार ICLOUD $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*hh
- 2 Christmas in Cairns
- 3 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 4 30 Days Down Under
- 5 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 6 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 7 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 8 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 9 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 10 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 11 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 12 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 13 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 14 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 15 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 16 2 week Australia recommendations
- 17 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 18 Australia Honeymoon in February
- 19 Queenstown CBD, NZ, parking fees increase
- 20 New Zealand Trip- Last Minute Trip-Need Help With Itinerary
- 21 Australia + Surf
- 22 Car rentals from North/South Islands
- 23 Sydney High tea
- 24 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 25 70-Something Suggestions