I am planning a trip in early may for 10 days.
We are three people. me and my wife. age 30 and a kid 2.25 years
we have read a lot about 10 days itineraries from different site. but over here we would prefer to hear from the travellers
a common itinerary would include
arrival in melbourne then to ayers rock then to gold coast and then to sydney
but do you think 10 days would be suitable for the above itinerary? is melbourne worth visiting? i mean the cricket ground and tennis courts sounds intriguing but should we be going there?
another question we are keen on trying skiing for a day. is it really possible in may?
also which is better option cairns or gold coast?
at present our itinerary is:
arrival at melbourne
day2: ocean road
day3: fly to ayers rock
day4: king canyon
day5: fly to gold coast
day6 and day7: gold coast
day8: fly to sydney
day10 or 11: departure
await your reply
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Sydney High tea
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive