My husband and I are planning a relatively "last minute" vacation to Australia with our 3-year-old. We are flying from Tokyo and will use Sydney as our base. We will be there for approx. 10 days in early January; were thinking of driving to Melbourne and seeing some sights along the way OR heading to Cairns and the GBR. Our daughter is a good traveler, but we obviously need to take her needs into account with the amount of traveling and sights that we see. Any suggestions re. an itinerary and/or "must dos" would be greatly appreciated. Cheers!
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER @ I8OO*68I*72O8 in$tallation CONTACT HP PRINTER Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 3 Sydney High tea
- 4 3 Nights Te Anau in February - Still Pondering Best Use of Time
- 5 70-Something Suggestions
- 6 Melbourne lodging locations
- 7 Last-Minute Trip To Australia - Dec 2017
- 8 30 Days Down Under
- 9 Kaikoura SH1 update
- 10 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 11 Sun Sand & Surf. Short & Sweet. Tonga & Fiji
- 12 Hotel areas in Sydney
- 13 Australia for two weeks.
- 14 Fine-tuning South Island Itinerary for February 2018
- 15 Itinerary decisions
- 16 Driving Valbonne - Annecy in December. Which route / where to stay?
- 17 New Years Eve in Sydney
- 18 Climbing the Sydney Bridge???
- 19 Help planning my visit to Uluru in late February
- 20 Great Ocean Road - how much time?
- 21 Help planning Blue Mountains trip
- 22 Diamantina - what can you tell me about Castle Hill
- 23 4 days in Sydney: what would you recommend?
- 24 First time visiting Australia
- 25 Help! Samoa or Moorea, Indecisive