My boyfriend and I are travelling to Sydney middle of March, we then return back to the UK from Cairns a month later. Our plan is to initally spend a few days in Sydney then head to the Blue Mountains and then back to Sydney to pick up a hire car/campervan and travel up the East Coast. I was wondering if anyone could help with a few questions....
1. Is it best to fly Sydney to Brisbane? We love the outdoors, mountains, national parks etc...and I know they are a few en-route to Brisbane.
2. Would it be best to travel hiring a campervan or a car & motels? We do not want to be restricted in the amount of time we have in anyone place .
3. Is it easy to book into a motel/campsite last minutue, ie. that day?
Any help would be much appreciated, thank you
Recent ActivityView all Australia & the Pacific activity »
- 1 YAHOO ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:844:853:3131 Tec*h care By BABA☎!
- 2 AOL☎ 1:800:681:7208☎ Tec*h Sup0rt Aol CONTACT by☎ 24x7 Yes!
- 3 Let battle commence! [Ashes 2017-18 thread]
- 4 Best New Zealand Restaurants
- 5 Best New Zealand wineries Napier
- 6 Sydney and Melbourne - hipster areas
- 7 The Waitomo Caves - Travel Report
- 8 Tasman Glacier and Mount Cook - Travel Report
- 9 SH1 north of Kaikoura is open!
- 10 Franz Josef glacier is advancing
- 11 Melbourne lodging locations
- 12 Christmas in Cairns
- 13 30 Days Down Under
- 14 NYE Perth
- 15 Giving Kaikoura's wildlife a helping hand
- 16 Kaikoura-Picton bus service restored
- 17 Australia vs New Zealand to travel in may 2018
- 18 Holiday wit toddler in may 2018
- 19 What to wear in Sydney and Melbourne the next two weeks?
- 20 heli-hike vs flight seeing
- 21 Coffee treasure hunt in Sydney and Melbourne
- 22 Roy's Peak/Mt. Roy Track, Wanaka, NZ
- 23 2 week Australia recommendations
- 24 10 Night South Island Itinerary Suggestions Please
- 25 Australia Honeymoon in February