Go Back  Fodor's Travel Talk Forums > Destinations > Australia & the Pacific
Reload this Page >

Trip Reports, Picture and Video of our trip to Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora & Rangiroa

Search

Trip Reports, Picture and Video of our trip to Tahiti, Moorea, Bora Bora & Rangiroa

Search this Thread

Old Jun 18th, 2002, 03:14 PM
Tiffany

We finally got our website finished!<BR><BR>www.tahiti.wunschl.com<BR><BR>I have tons of our pictures and about ten reviews of our entire trip. There are alot video clips, but the one that you really want to watch is the "Too Close For Comfort" Shark Feeding. Click on the star for a better video version and watch it until the end. My husband was video taping and I am the one that puts my hand over the camera at one point. The camera was about 6 inches from his face.

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 01:49 AM
Lenleigh

Tiffany- <BR><BR>That is a great website, must have taken awhile to design! I also stayed at Sheraton Tahiti. Unfortunatly we stayed there for our whole trip (but It was a free trip for me so oh well) and I would have loved to stay at the Sheraton Moorea. <BR><BR>What kind of underwater video camera were you using? Is it just a video Camera or a regular camera as well and does it happen to be digital? I have been wondering if there is a underwater digital camera out there.

Old Jun 19th, 2002, 03:32 AM
Tiffany

Thanks! It is a Canon digital video camera inside of an ewa-marine bag. I put a link to their site on my links page. It works great and much cheaper than an underwater camera.

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 07:00 AM
Vicki

Tiffany -<BR><BR>Your site is incredible! My fiance could not get over it either!<BR><BR>He is now all psyched up to make a website for us when we get back from our honeymoon!<BR><BR>Your pictures are really incredible, and the videos even better. We put the sharks on full screen on the computer, at the high quality, and it was just almost like we were there.<BR><BR>I can't tell you how excited your website has made us to go! We were excited before, but seeing the live video and those pictures really did it for us!<BR><BR>Great job and thanks again for all the help you have provided! Vicki

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 02:05 PM
Tiffany

Hi Vicky - Where you going on your trip? Glad I could be of help.

Old Jun 21st, 2002, 04:20 PM
jb

Thank you for sharing these pictures. They are truly beautiful. You are so lucky to have gone on such a wonderful trip. <BR><BR>I wish you many more!<BR><BR>JB

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:24 AM
Dee

Please help me out - would love to see your website but when I type in address, I'm told it can't be found. What am I doing wrong? thanks.

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:32 AM
Tiffany

Dee - Try highlighting the link that I will give you below. Right click on the highlighted link and then select COPY. Go up to your Address field on your window and Right Click again. This time select PASTE. It should work. Otherwise, just make sure that you have typed in the address correctly. Good luck and let me know what happens.<BR><BR>http://www.tahiti.wunschl.com

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:20 AM
To Tiffany

Tiffany, You did a beautiful job on your website. I really loved looking at all the pics and reading your pros and cons. Are you doing this for a living? I think there could be some great $ in the making. We will use this in selling our tour packages. Maybe you should contact tour operators/travel agencies about working and traveling around for them. I was sold on your trip!

Old Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:17 AM
Tiffany

I would LOVE to do this for a living!!!! I am an office manager instead ;-( If you have any suggestions on how I could make money AND travel, I would love to hear them. You can send me an e-mail through the feedback link on our homepage.

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 05:20 AM
Vicki

Hi again Tiffany,<BR><BR>We are going to Moorea, Bora Bora, and Tahiti.<BR><BR>We will spend 7 days on Moorea at the Sheraton Moorea Lagoon Resort (looks gorgeous from your pictures!), Le Meridien on Bora Bora for 6 days, and then 3 days on Tahiti at the Beachcomber (also looks great as well). <BR><BR>On Moorea and Bora Bora, we are in Overwater Bungalows, and then on Tahiti we are in the Deluxe Panoramic View Room, which apparently you guys stayed in as well!<BR><BR>We are SO excited! I feel like it's going to be here before I know it - less than three months to go!<BR><BR>I also wanted to go to Rangiroa, but my fiance doesn't want to take another flight. We are coming from New York City, so he felt that moving around to three islands was more than enough. <BR><BR>Maybe for an anniversary we will go back! It looks so amazing.<BR><BR>I see from the Tahiti Explorer board that you and your husband have gotten bit by the French Ploynesia bug - I have a feeling it's going to happen to me too!<BR><BR>Thanks again!!

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 09:03 AM
Mike

What a great website. We planned a last minute trip to Tahiti last week, and are leaving July 5th. So we haven't had much time to research the Islands, to find out what we want to do. But you're wesite gives us some great ideas. Question, what month did you go.<BR>Thanks,<BR>Mike

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 10:00 AM
Theres

We honeymooned in Bora Bora and Moorea in January 2000. Also stayed at the Sheraton and at Pearl Beach.<BR><BR>Totally amazing trip. The Best ever!<BR><BR>Theres

Old Jun 25th, 2002, 02:17 PM
Tiffany

Hi everyone, thanks for the compliments. <BR><BR>Mike - We were there the last two weeks of May. We have been home for almost 4 weeks and I wish that I was there now!