Search

Sydney steakhouse??

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7th, 2001, 06:36 PM
Jay

Sydney steakhouse??

Your opinion on the best steak in town? Thanks for the help.

Old Aug 10th, 2001, 12:54 PM
Clare

Mortons - believe it or not but they are now in Sydney. It's great.

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 09:22 AM
kate

Sydney has some of the most incredible seafood imaginable, not to mention "Mod Oz" cooking and an endless variety of ethnic restaurants. If you frequent American steakhouses, you may be disappointed in the steaks you get down there. But why order steak in the first place when Sydney has such great cuisine to offer?

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 12:39 PM
Jay

Yes, no doubt, however after 3 weeks I must have a some very thick red beef to clog my heart. LOL I will try to find a steakhouse in Sydney or Perth. <BR>Thanks <BR>BTW seafood is actually my favorite and I will try different seafoods each day probably unless I'm in the Red district. <BR>Thanks

Old Aug 14th, 2001, 05:37 PM
Leslie

If you are in Manly (good day trip via the Manly Ferry) try Ribs & Rumps. It is right on the beach, and if you get a table in the front there are great views of the water. The steaks are good, and the ribs & chicken are even better. If you are really a meat lover, you can try their challenge. Eat 3 kilos of steak (6.6 lbs) and you get a free t-shirt & your name on the wall!