Reload this Page >

Lizard or Bedarra with kids?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 06:05 PM
Jen

I have done a search on this forum in regard to these 2 islands - Lizard possibly tipping Bedarra by a slight margin - but here is probably a stupid question but I'll ask - both islands say they do not accommodate children aged under 16 or 10 years - does this mean you cannot take children under these ages to these islands? (say a 3 and 4 year old?). If you can, for the people who have been, would they not be welcomed because of the "luxury price tag?" Your advice appreciated and have a great day!

Old Jan 11th, 2003, 09:44 PM
Mary

As far as I'm aware neither resort takes children. They may have times of the year (usually Aust school hols) when they do - but I think that both resorts are firmly aimed at promoting a "child free" holiday.

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 12:46 PM
Jen

So does anybody know for sure? I noticed Lizard Island has "family" suites..but I don't know if that just means for children over 10 years etc. If anybody has been to either Lizard or Bedarra - what was the "attitude" about children?

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Mary

Sorry to have seemed vague before - I have now checked and neither resort will accept - at any time of the year- children under 10 (Lizard & 16 for Bedarra).

Old Jan 12th, 2003, 06:00 PM
Hanuman

Lizard Island does not cater for very young children, under 10 I think. I stay on the Island with my family last October and our 11 years old daughter had a fantastic time. Best bungalows are the Anchorbay suites - very close to the water.