HAYMAN ISLAND RESORT-Which room to stay in?

Jul 31st, 2003, 11:36 AM
Original Poster

HAYMAN ISLAND RESORT-Which room to stay in?

We are going to Haymen in December and do not know which room/Suite to stay in while we are there. Can someone please give us some incite? Thanks

ROOMS
PALM SUPERIOR A$585
Bathroom with Shower
POOL SUPERIOR A$795
Bathroom with Shower/Bath
POOL DELUXE A$895
Bathroom with Shower and separate Bath
RETREAT ROOM A$895
Bathroom with Indoor and Outdoor Shower
and separate Bath
LAGOON SUPERIOR A$895
LAGOON DELUXE A$970
BEACH FRONT A$1,100
Bathroom with Shower and separate Bath/Spa
Jul 31st, 2003, 02:38 PM

If you type Hayman Island in the Text Search at the top of the page you will pull up some good information that will help you.
Jul 31st, 2003, 03:34 PM
LN

I can easily guess that this will be your honeymoon but there are still unanswered questions here.

1st - how much time are you going to be in a room or out enjoying this magnificient island?

2nd - there's $500 AU dollars difference between the lowest priced and the highest priced room. That's quite a difference.

3rd - Can the couple really afford to spend that much (up to $1100 a night) for a room to sleep in?

If you've got all the right answers then you choose the room that you and your groom would prefer - not one that the Fodorites could recommend.

Wish you years and years of happiness and togetherness.
Aug 11th, 2003, 11:23 AM

Hi,

I was on Hayman in October 2002 & had a Palm Superior room. I found the room to be quite large with a very large bathroom. I don't take baths so the lack of bathtub wasn't an issue. I was very happy with the room and location but wasn't on my honeymoon, so that may make a difference. I found that the hotel was willing to lower my room rate to A$360/night when I told them I found availability through another website for the lower price. Have a great time!
Aug 11th, 2003, 12:55 PM

My husband and I stayed in a Pool Superior a few weeks ago. It was not a super large room, but more than adequate with a balcony and view of the beautiful pool area. For the lower end price accomadation at this resort we were quite pleased. But do not expect anything spectacular.