Photobook from trip to New Zealand

Old Mar 20th, 2015, 11:57 PM
Original Poster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Photobook from trip to New Zealand

I'd love to share with Fodorites and fellow travellers a photobook from our tip to New Zealand. The trip (on December 2012) lasted 3 weeks and we covered 3,500 kilometers. We started our trip from the South Island, Te Anau, Milford Sound, Queenstown, Lake Tekapo, Akaroa, Kaikoura, Christchurch flew over to North Island to Wellington, and continued to Napier, Rotorua, Auckland and finally Paihia Bay.
It was an amazing trip in an unforgettable country. I hope this photobook provides you with the visual stimulation to visit New Zealand.
http://www.blurb.com/b/6069415-unfor...le-new-zealand
Old Mar 21st, 2015, 01:19 AM

Received 83 Likes on 5 Posts
No photo stimulation needed for me, as I already love the place!

Best as I can tell you're selling this book, not merely sharing photographs. Is that correct or did I miss something?
Old Mar 21st, 2015, 07:38 AM
Original Poster

No, I am not selling the book and it was an oversight on my behalf to mention that you can view it completely free. I hope this is clear on my behalf.
Old Mar 21st, 2015, 09:08 PM

Gorgeous pictures, scousoula. I especially liked the 2-page spreads. Thanks for sharing!
Old Apr 5th, 2015, 05:21 AM

Love it I just finished my photobook of NZ as well We both have photos of bubbling mud hehe. How do you find Blurb books? I havent tried them yet.
Old Apr 11th, 2015, 07:14 PM

Hi, thank you for sharing your beautiful book, with such evocative images that make me feel proud to be a Kiwi (New Zealander). Even in the stormy weather, you captured the feeling.
Would you mind if I point out a few captions that could be corrected, I think this can be done with the online format? (I am an editor for my work.) Budgy (jump) is bungy (and crazy, in my humble opinion); Kaikura is spelt Kaikoura (it is Maori for eat - kai - lobster - koura). And maybe the Wellington cable car is heading to the Carter Observatory, not on top of it. But hey - I doubt I would do nearly so well writing about Greece!
Thank you again.