Anyone know about the Werribee ....?

Aug 4th, 2005, 09:43 PM
Original Poster

Anyone know about the Werribee ....?

Hi

I read something about the Werribee... I think is a safari park some time ago. Sound interesting to me. I would like to get more info and is it recommended to visit and any tour going there? what about entrance fee?

Thanks.
Aug 4th, 2005, 10:38 PM

This link will tell you everything you need to know about the zoo. It is quite good.

If you are coming over the summer period, they often have live African music playing on Friday and Saturday evenings to add to the atmoshphere.

Next store is the Werribee Mansion which is worth having a stroll around too, both the mansion and the gardens. Sometimes there is a polo match playing and there is also a winery. There is also an upscale hotel at the Mansion at which you can stay.
Aug 4th, 2005, 11:37 PM
Original Poster

Where is the link...shandy?
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:15 AM

Sorry excite2 I must have been daydreaming. The link is www.zoo.org.au/visiting.cfm?zoo_id=3 This link should take you direct to the Werribee Open Range Zoo site. If for some reason it doesn't work just use the first part (www.zoo.org.au) and follow the links to get to the Werribbe Zoo. It is the brown coloured icon at the top of the page.
Aug 5th, 2005, 12:17 AM

Whilst we are on links, the one for the hotel I mentioned is www.mansionhotel.com.au