Accommodation at Cable Beach

May 4th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Original Poster

Accommodation at Cable Beach

I'm organising a family group of 40 people (ages ranging from 1 to 70yrs) for a holiday to Cable Beach / Broome, but haven't been there myself. Was considering staying at the Rendezvous Sanctary Resort does anyone know what it is like? I would also like some recommendations for activities for the group to do in the area, any suggestions welcome. We are going in October. Thankyou.
May 18th, 2007, 07:48 AM

Hi Alley_H, I thought I would answer your post as no-one else has yet. We go to Broome every year and last February we stayed at the Rendezvous. I did a review with some photos on Tripadvisor.com, my user name is gismo, just do a search or go to my page. Broome really is a beautiful place and there is plenty to do, October is good weather, we encountered a dreadfully hot as hell and humid February this year so it was a bit uncomfortable. Thank goodness for airconditioning! We usually stay at Cable Beach Club but it was closed for renovations, there are quite a few good places to stay in Cable Beach, there is a daily bus service into town several times a day and a few great restaurants, like The Old Zoo cafe at Cable Beach. Matsos Brewery and The Mangrove resort restaurant have excellent food and great views for watching the sunsets. Hope this has helped some, Cheers, Sue
Aug 20th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Original Poster

Hi Sue, Thankyou very much for the reply, very please to hear the Rendezvous was good.Alley

Search this Thread