Worldspree Thailand or India

Jul 29th, 2015, 08:10 AM
Original Poster

Worldspree Thailand or India

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has used Worldspree for any trips. Was thinking about either Thailand or India for about 8 to 15 days. The prices seem really good for the low price trips. $1700 for 14 days for Thailand, $1500 for 12 days for India.
Just would like to get some feed back on how this company is to travel with. How big the groups, typical lengh of stops at sights etc.

If there are any other budget travel companys that would be good to check out that would be appreciated. Just starting to look, so open right now. Looking to stay under $2400 for trips that include international airfare from the US, hotels, guide & transporation.

Thanks
Tim
Aug 5th, 2015, 08:48 AM

We traveled with Chinaspree before they branched out and became Worldspree. Obviously we went to China, it was an AMAZING all inclusive trip. It is very fast moving and there is little free time, but we loved it.

Consequently we just booked the India trip for Nov 15.

As for Thailand we used Gate1 (before China/Worldspree), it too was a great trip. I would NOT hesitate to use either company again...as I have.

Second trip upcoming with China/Worldspree and have booked 3 Gate1 in the past. NO REGRETS!!!

Hope this helps

Search this Thread