I will be going to Hokkaido with my friends in December. I will be going for 9 days. Can you shed some light on how my itinerary should be like during winter? As I understand some of the festival during winter starts in February instead of December. Therefore, would appreciate for your input and suggestions. Between is it better to rent a car or use public transport? We don't have experience driving during winter.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO 1888~260:2909 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt sbaba!
- 2 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 3 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 4 21 Days in Sri Lanka - need some contacts and pointers
- 5 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 6 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Sulawesi
- 9 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 10 8 Days in Bali
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Princess Cruise
- 13 Best day trip from Phuket
- 14 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 16 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 17 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 18 Kata Beach
- 19 meow?
- 20 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 21 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 22 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 23 Phuket
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 Bangkok - Suggestions ??